Monday, December 22, 2008

Hrmm..

Musings.. That's what I have right now. Tho I should be asleep... midnight jobs do that to yah. >.>; Erm.. Anyways, here's just... something random. Do people still look here, mayhaps in hopes that something has come up? ::Coughs at the unintentional pun.:: Or is it forgotten in a sea of.. well... nothingness? I'd like to know... if anyone's looking at this anymore. Say something in a comment, please! Would like to know if it'd be worth posting anything in this place anymore.. I know it's been ages.. But who knows, maybe I can scrounge up the non-sleepy time to do something for yahs.

5 comments:

October Hush said...

I'm subscribed to your blog, so if you post something, I will read it.

I haven't been writing anything either. It was impossible for me to keep up with my diary, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

Mew mew, mew mew mew, Miau mew, mew mew miiiiuw!

Love yah **pouncehugs and kisses**

Katrina Mishow said...

Mew... ::Huggles her Jela, and smiles, purring.:: Mewwww.. ::Shifty eyes.:: SOooooo.. can I write about you in here, m'Love? >.>

London Spengler said...

Mmm.... It would had maked it easier to find you was writing again if you had told me, instead of waiting until I did my "every two or three months" rutinary check of blogs where desert shrubs weel around when desert wind blows :-p

So go and get back to writing, I also want to know about Jela and you *smiles*

Anonymous said...

you made it onto the "first attempt at a comprehensive list of Second Life-related blogs".
Search for ArminasX Saiman's blog. It's only listing active blogs that got some decent Technorati ranking.
Maybe it's quiet surrounding SL at a whole, recently.